AGD group makes a commitment to achieve, consolidate and increase its leadership through the constant fulfillment of its customers’ expectations, by supplying high-quality products and services that are chosen as best options.
PEANUT BUSINESS UNIT QUALITY POLICY
We are committed to provide our customers with healthy, safe and high quality products which meet our customer's expectations. In this way, we can achieve a leading position which is difficult to beat by our competitors.
BRANDS BUSINESS UNIT QUALITY POLICY
At the Brands Business Unit (Unidad de Negocios Marcas, UNMR)*, we are committed to constantly improving our processes in order to deliver to both our Customers and Consumers, high quality, non-hazardous products, and related services, that can be their best choice.
The way we do it
- By knowing in detail our Customers, Consumers and Third Parties expectations and needs so that they can be translated into concrete actions.
- By knowing and complying with legal, regulatory and legislative requirements for the products we manufacture and the services we provide.
- By constantly defining, documenting, measuring, checking and improving our administrative and productive processes.
- By recognizing and tackling on Risks and Opportunities encountered in our working environment.
- By keeping and enhancing the relationship with suppliers that share the Quality and Non-hazardours policy in force at AGD and its related companies.
- By being efficient in each step of the process, through team work, by having the right technology and by maximizing the resources available in order to contribute to the company's profitability.
- By leading the participation and commitment of all the parties to the organization.
- By permanently improving our personnel quality of life through training and the complete development and fostering of a safe and clean working environment.
(*) Note: The UNMR includes the areas of Marketing, Salsas and Dressings Production, Oil Bottling and Logistics.