Aceitera General Deheza is today an integrated agricultural-industrial complex whose main activity is the production of vegetable protein meals and pellets, edible oils and the vegetable oils, glycerine refined and the biodiesel production.
Crude peanut oil
- Free fatty acids expressed as oleic: basis 2% - max 3%
- Moisture and volatile matter: max 0.50%
- Iodine index: 107
Crude sunflowerseed oil
Crude Degummed soybean oil
Refined Sunflower Seed Oil
Refined Soybean Oil
High Protein Soybean meal
Soybean meal / pellets Profat 48%
- Technical grade / animal feed (Soy Lecithin AGD IQ)
- Food Additive (Soy lecithin AGD FF & FL)
- Packing in bulk, metallic drums and cardboard octabins.
Low Protein Sunflowerseed Pellets
High Protein Sunflowerseed Pellets
- Glycerol 99,7% min
- USP 38 Grade – Kosher
- Ingredient for cosmetic industry, personal care, pharmaceutical and food applications. Raw material for chemical processes.
- Soy Methyl ester
Aceitera General Deheza also actively exports grains such as wheat, corn and grain sorghum, meeting internationally recognized quality standards.
Moreover, AGD has developed a “traceability” program for Flint or Plate Maize type mainly employed for the production of cornflake and snacks in the European Union. This type of corn, without a groove at the top or “crown” of the grain and generally orange or red in color, belongs to the species Zea Mays, presenting a predominantly vitreous endosperm with low starch content.
The Flint or Plate Maize does not have genetically engineered organisms. Since sowing to shipping, including storage and loading, it is preserved from contamination by other products, increasing its value and its interest for consumers.