Safety, Health and Environment Policy
AGD group makes a commitment to achieve, consolidate and increase its leadership through the constant fulfillment of its customers’ expectations, by supplying high-quality products and services that are chosen as best options.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
“We are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace for our employees and all those who carry out activities within our facilities, as well as making our processes sustainable and compatible with the environment where our activities are carried out. Industrial plants: General Deheza Peanut Plant, Alejandro Roca Peanut Plant and NIZA Peanut Plant. "
(UNMA-GER-GER-G03 / Rev. 1)
WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS:
- Implementing, maintaining and continuously improving Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and the Environment, integrating them into our entire value chain.
- Creating and deploying an organizational culture towards the prevention of exposure to risks, addressing opportunities in both fields.
- Permanently training our staff on how to carry out their work safely, while applying good environmental practices.
- Providing the necessary resources to preserve the physical and mental health of workers and minimizing the impact of our operations on the environmental factors involved.
- Establishing active communication channels that ensure the participation and consultation of all our personnel, their representatives and other interested parties.
- Complying with the legal and regulatory requirements in force regarding Occupational Safety and Health and the Environment.